Mspark

www.mspark.com

Good learning experience

Territorial Sales Executive (Former Employee)

ProsSales support ( but that has gone away for most accounts now), Marketing and mapping departments giving you collateral materials, product is excellent and relevant.

ConsInternal departments have become victims of bureaucracy and are more concerned with number targets than getting actual work done. Simultaneously cut base salary and commission percentage so many sales people left. It's a shell of the sales organization it once was.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour profit margins may be better but the culture has been destroyed and I would pose that this has fundamentally weakened the company for it's long term future and viability. However, that may be of little concern to the investors who are looking to maximize profits and then bail.

Stay Away

Advertising Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Mspark

Pros: You get to play on the internet sometimes. PTO is great compared to some places, you can roll … Cons: Pay is really low with the amount of money and responsibilities that are delegated to you. You have homework that doesn't apply to anything… Advice to Senior Management: Just recognize what we are worth. Stop treating us like… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Environment, Inspiring Leadership, Uninspiring Industry

I have been working at Mspark

Pros: Great Environment, Inspiring Leadership - The senior management all are very competent and genuinely care about the… Cons: Uninspiring Industry - There's just not a lot to get excited about although the company is… Advice to Senior Management: Keep moving toward digital to make it over the coming hump in print media.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mspark.

Worked for Mspark? Contribute to the Community!