Mspark

www.mspark.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Mspark

Please oh please stay away

Former Employee - Account Executive
Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Mspark

Pros

Work from home, flexible schedule

Cons

Extreme micro managing for a job with no base salary. VERY outdated technically.

stop the micro management.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Mspark (View Most Recent)

Good learning experience

Former Employee - Territorial Sales Executive
    Former Employee - Territorial Sales Executive

I worked at Mspark

Pros

Sales support ( but that has gone away for most accounts now), Marketing and mapping departments giving you collateral materials, product is excellent and relevant.

Cons

Internal departments have become victims of bureaucracy and are more concerned with number targets than getting actual work done. Simultaneously cut base salary and commission percentage so many sales people left. It's a shell of the sales organization it once was.

Your profit margins may be better but the culture has been destroyed and I would pose that this has fundamentally weakened the company for it's long term future and viability. However, that may be of little concern to the investors who are looking to maximize profits and then bail.

Stay Away

Current Employee - Advertising Account Manager
    Current Employee - Advertising Account Manager

I have been working at Mspark

Pros

You get to play on the internet sometimes. PTO is great compared to some places, you can roll over up to 1 week a year. We have an exercise facility. You can decorate your cube however you want.

Cons

Pay is really low with the amount of money and responsibilities that are delegated to you. You have homework that doesn't apply to anything you have to do at work. You have to take notes at meetings and they might be reviewed by management. Unfair promotions, they would rather hire people from the outside.

Just recognize what we are worth. Stop treating us like children. We don't want "pizza parties" we want raises and bonuses!

There are newer employer reviews for Mspark