Muckleshoot Casino

www.muckleshootcasino.com

Great resources and people - but execs are stuck

Senior Manager (Former Employee) Auburn, WA

ProsGreat benefits and pay - probably the best in gaming on the west coast. This is an incredibly successful business and tries to take care of its people with money and benefits.

ConsEmployee engagement will never truly be allowed until the Tribal Members figure out how to run their own business. Have to move past the whole tribal - non issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementTribal leadership has to allow Tribal Members to really run the place. Otherwise you are wasting a ton of money on highly paid drones. Hard to stretch your career when capped.

They take good care of you, but there are many inconsistencies with middle management.

Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) Auburn, WA

I worked at Muckleshoot Casino full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good pay and awesome benefits Cons: works holidays and all shifts, inconsistency with middle management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great pay and ok benefits - but bureaucratic and stuck

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Auburn, WA

I worked at Muckleshoot Casino

Pros: There are many good people there are many great possibilities. Great pay - too much… Cons: There is a reluctance to move forward and with the relationship between cultural subgroups there is a lot of mistrust and fear in management. … Advice to Senior Management: To allow for real growth you have to trust and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Muckleshoot Casino.

Worked for Muckleshoot Casino? Contribute to the Community!