MuleSoft

www.mulesoft.com
There are newer employer reviews for MuleSoft

Incredibly lucky to be a part of this team

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at MuleSoft full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I couldn't be more impressed with the talent here. I am inspired and stimulated by those around me on a continuous basis. I have a lot of autonomy in my role and can feel my impact on the overall organization as a whole. Performance and hard work is recognized and rewarded. The organization is flat and transparent and I never feel that I am in the dark with the direction of the company. The company is moving incredibly fast and the future looks extremely bright. It would take a whole hell of a lot to pull me away from here.

Cons

This is not a 9-5. If you're not willing to keep up with the pace here and work your tail off, you won't get through the first interview, let alone last here.

We need to place more of an emphasis on selecting strong people-managers as team managers. Just because a promotion is deserved that shouldn't mean that person is cut out to manage others.

51 Other Employee Reviews for MuleSoft (View Most Recent)

Good technology in need of great leadership.

I have been working at MuleSoft full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great technology and outstanding market opportunity. Company is hiring qualified, A+ field sales team.

Cons

Moral is very low. The culture is deteriorating rapidly. Zero work/life balance. The lack of qualified/experienced employees increases the long hours, lack of efficient process and solid sales/marketing initiatives. There are sub-par staff members heading up customer success programs, and strategic partnerships. Zero understanding of the value of solid business relationships. Leadership does not seem to get it......if we miss another quarter, perhaps much needed change will occur.

Focus on hiring qualified individuals in all aspects of the business. There is a desperate need for an HR department to focus on work/life balance, and ensuring staff is placed in the appropriate positions. Focus on the feedback you are receiving from experienced team members.

A-Players recruit other A-Players

I have been working at MuleSoft full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Working at MuleSoft means you will have the chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry and some of the most fun people you'll ever meet. Everyone is brilliant and passionate about what they do and this leads for some amazing collaboration across departments. You will feel as though you are part of the family on Day 1 and this is because the people are not only welcoming and friendly, but because there will be someone newer than you on Day 2. The product is also revolutionary and tackling some of business' greatest technology challenges.

You will hear people talking about the amazing things they're working on in line for the catered lunches, at our company all-hands meeting every other week, or over a drink in the kitchen. Greg and the rest of the executive staff are not only inspiring leaders, but they are great human beings. Our culture is being preserved as we scale up, simply because their standards are high and they want to bring on other a-players. If I ever leave (and I hope I won't be anytime soon), I know I will look fondly at many of the Muleys as they best people I ever worked with.

Cons

This is not a 9-5 house. Because we are growing so fast, this is not the kind of place where you come in, put your head down, do work and leave exactly 8 hours later. However, the work is engaging and the long hours are reasons why the team is so close.

Keep up the great work, MuleSoft will only continue to excel!

There are newer employer reviews for MuleSoft