Mullen
www.mullen.com Boston, MA 500 to 999 Employees

All agencies are stressful sweatshops. But I still loved this place.

Accounts (Former Employee)

ProsMullen wins awards. Mullen craps out mediocre work. Mullen will chew you up & spit you out. Mullen will expose you to smart, irreverent, talented people. It is what you make of it. I definitely took more from Mullen than Mullen got from me. I made a ton of mistakes, but overall left happy.

ConsI mean, it's high school. There are jocks, nerds, cool kids. Everybody wants to show off & prove they're the smartest person in the room. How you feel about high school is a pretty good indicator of how you'll feel about Mullen. But that's the ad game anyway. Unrelated, if you don't care about NYC/SF/Chicago, W-S is a wonderful sleepy southern city.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep pissing off creatives so they will keep starting their own little boutique shops. Winston is chock full of creative talent thanks to this.

Simply unacceptable

Account Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at Mullen full-time for less than a year

Pros: Clearly, they know how to produce meaningful creative work .… Cons: . . . But is it worth it? Do you want to sacrifice your personal life, your emotional stability, and your sense of self to… Advice to Senior Management: Your people are your most valuable resource. Do you know what people say about Mullen? "You start looking for another job after the first… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Copywriter Intern

Copywriting Intern (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

I worked at Mullen full-time for less than a year

Pros: Real work if you're a go getter! Cons: LONG hours (but that's just the industry) Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mullen.

Worked for Mullen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mullen reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mullen CEO Alex Leikikh. All reviews posted anonymously by Mullen employees.