Multi-Color Corporation
www.multicolorcorp.com Batavia, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Used to be a great place to work but has gone to the dogs fast

Scottsburg, IN

I have been working at Multi-Color Corporation

ProsThe people are great to work with

ConsSalary and benefits are not good. New management took away bonuses that greatly affected our yearly pay. They did give us a raise but also raised cost of benefits and almost doubled the health insurance deductibles. I used to love this company now I cant wait for a chance to get out of here. They are becoming a terrible place to work, the management here in the Scottsburg plant are good to work for but Nigel is not. He is only interested in buying up all the companies he can and keeping pay and benefits at rock bottom in order to keep expanding. He will find out you get what you pay for. We can hardly find anyone who wants to work here anymore and finding good people to work here is almost impossible. They stay till they find something better and move on. When Frank was here we knew we were appreciated, we received bonuses, decent pay, good benefits and he visited now ant then to meet with us to let us know what was going on. We don't even know what Nigel looks like. He has bought companies, shut down companies, taken away bonuses, increased cost of benefits, increased insurance deductibles and kept pay at rock bottom here. But all this came at a price. The morale in this plant is not like it used to be. People put in their hours and go home, they don't go the extra mile like they used to.

Advice to Senior ManagementPractice what you preach, you say your employees are your greatest asset, then act like it. We need to be able to provide for our families too but you are making it harder every day. We have made the company what it is today, we have done our fair share don't you think we deserve to be compensated for that.

Good company, I'd recommend it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Watertown, WI

I worked at Multi-Color Corporation

Pros: The people that work there. The workforce makes the company.… Cons: The only downside to working for MUlti-Color is there is… Advice to Senior Management: There's not alot of advice to give Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Dozens of quality people left in 2012. Corporate culture needs to be addressed.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Multi-Color Corporation full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Several excellent production plants with good quality. Cons: Company culture is very negative, innefective management by fear Advice to Senior Management: Lead by example No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Multi-Color Corporation.

Worked for Multi-Color Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Multi-Color Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Multi-Color Corporation CEO Nigel A. Vinecombe. All reviews posted anonymously by Multi-Color Corporation employees.