MultiPlan
www.multiplan.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Over 10 years at one place

Quality Analyst (Current Employee)
Naperville, IL

ProsThe people in my location are very talented and management helps them to grow and improve.
I never stop learning. As you read these reviews, keep in mind that we have locations all over the country; no one location represents the entire company.

ConsWe're going through some changes due to recent acquisitions - but no worse than other places I've worked.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook for the strengths in the companies you acquire & don't assume the MultiPlan way is always better. Maybe the company you acquired has a better way to do things.

Great Benefits, Needs to Stop Acquiring Companies

I have been working at MultiPlan

Pros: Summer Fridays and vacation is decent, other benefits are reasonably good, there are a decent number of really great workers and… Cons: As a result of the constant acquisitions, there are far too many databases, too many layoffs, and not enough communication between a couple of departments… Advice to Senior Management: Work more towards database uniformity and truly consider holding on to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

High pressure phone sales job!- This is what contracting at Multiplan is!

Contracting (Former Employee)

I worked at MultiPlan full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Work from home, summer hours on Fridays lets you go… Cons: Manager picks favorites- never had a manager that made it so blatantly obvious and everyone knows she does it!, teammates are played against each other… Advice to Senior Management: Take a look at managers and directors currently in place. Review their hiring patterns. Interview the staff for feedback I'm sure you will find a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MultiPlan.

Worked for MultiPlan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MultiPlan reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MultiPlan CEO Mark Tabak. All reviews posted anonymously by MultiPlan employees.