MultiView

www.multiview.com
  www.multiview.com
There are newer employer reviews for MultiView

Poor training and crazy work environment

Former Employee - Sales
Former Employee - Sales

I worked at MultiView full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Quick hiring process and good pay

Cons

Poor training. Work environnent is adolescent..

Less messing around and more training.

94 Other Employee Reviews for MultiView (View Most Recent)

MultiView is a place that fosters creativity and allows the employee to truly grow their career.

I have been working at MultiView

Pros

Everybody wants a career with the ability for advancement and this is where many fall short. However, at MultiView if you are successful the sky is the limit, MultiView promotes from within like no other company I have ever seen.

Cons

It is a fast paced environment that is for the outgoing person. If you are shy then MultiView is not the place for you.

Best Place To Work, Ever

Current Employee - Onilne Account Executive
    Current Employee - Onilne Account Executive

I have been working at MultiView

Pros

Great incentives and reimbursement. Fun environment, motivating, laid back, amazing people to work with! They are encouraging, energetic, fun, hardworking, and treat their employees very well. Not a telemarketing job, but a true inside sales job. I have owned my own business, done medical sales, ran clinics, and this is the best thing I have done. I will not become a millionaire here, but I also do not have the stress or pressure that my other jobs have given me. I love working here, and I have been her for 120 days, so the 90 day thing people are talking about is not true. Also, Out of the nine people in my class, six are still here and they all plan on staying. Great place to work!

Cons

There promotions do not always make sense. They do not communicate their plans to their employees. Sometimes the sales we make are not always the most gratifying, but a lot of them are. No 401K matching.

Communicate more about your plans and goals for employees and the company.

There are newer employer reviews for MultiView