MultiView

www.multiview.com

Great Business to Business Experience

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Irving, TX

Pros- Fun Environment
- Casual Dress
- Excellent Compensation and Bonus Structure
- Young and Outgoing colleagues
- Wide variety of industries

- Although they may teach you to pitch publications one way, they want you to do whatever is comfortable for you, but yet they also try and get you to push the envelope. This company is excellent at allowing you to develop your own successful pitch. We aren't robots, we don't have a script, we have points that we should hit in the pitch but the rest is up to you.

- I enjoy the ability to call so many different industries. Its amazing how much you learn about all different kinds of industries, products, and companies. It also keeps it interesting and fun.

- I enjoy talking to my clients. I enjoy hearing about their business and learning about their business structure. I even enjoy hearing about their families and what they did on the weekend.

- I also am excited about the new products Multiview is coming out with to truly benefit companies who target specific associations.

Cons- There are days when you do feel pressured to make sales
- Sometimes daily talk time requirements can be hard to hit due to other business related duties
- Communication could be a lot better from Management to Sales Reps

- At first when you first start at Multiview you will be surrounded by colleagues with poor attitudes who complain about the job, what is expected of them, goals that have been set, etc. I simply find it funny. Most of the reps hired are hired straight out of college. I was not hired straight out of college and their complaints were a bit ridiculous. This company does everything they can to push to do as much as we can while we are there, but also try and make it as fun and lively as possible while maintaining a high level of productivity. The complaining needs to stop.

- Another con is yes, we call companies several times a week. However, some reps will call companies EVERY SINGLE DAY. Reps like this put a bad taste in the clients mouth. So when I call for something that really is a great opportunity for them and i am excited to share it with them I sometimes get immediately shut down because one rep, for whatever reason, felt the need to call a company every single day for 2 months, which is completely unnecessary.

Advice to Senior Management- Give your employees clear expectations. Its hard to gauge what is expected sometimes because somedays you follow through on those expectations and others you don't. Its also hard because one manager will tell me to do one thing, and another manager will tell me to do something different.

What a Turn of Events!

Team Lead, Specialty Sales (Current Employee) Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time for more than a year

Pros: To be as simple as our pitch, Multiview has changed my life. For eight years I worked nights and weekends as a restaurant manager,… Cons: You have to understand going in that this job is 110% Monday through Friday… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll

Front Line Sales Representative (Former Employee) Irving, TX

I worked at MultiView full-time for less than a year

Pros: No dress code, beer fridges, off days when company quotas are hit, base salary… Cons: pressure to stay late and arrive early (your normal hours are from 7:30 - 4:30, coming in early or staying late is a huge deal),… Advice to Senior Management: Spend a little more time caring about the actual well being of your employees,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MultiView.

Worked for MultiView? Contribute to the Community!