There are newer employer reviews for MultiView

Great Business to Business Experience

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Irving, TX
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Fun Environment
- Casual Dress
- Excellent Compensation and Bonus Structure
- Young and Outgoing colleagues
- Wide variety of industries

- Although they may teach you to pitch publications one way, they want you to do whatever is comfortable for you, but yet they also try and get you to push the envelope. This company is excellent at allowing you to develop your own successful pitch. We aren't robots, we don't have a script, we have points that we should hit in the pitch but the rest is up to you.

- I enjoy the ability to call so many different industries. Its amazing how much you learn about all different kinds of industries, products, and companies. It also keeps it interesting and fun.

- I enjoy talking to my clients. I enjoy hearing about their business and learning about their business structure. I even enjoy hearing about their families and what they did on the weekend.

- I also am excited about the new products Multiview is coming out with to truly benefit companies who target specific associations.

Cons

- There are days when you do feel pressured to make sales
- Sometimes daily talk time requirements can be hard to hit due to other business related duties
- Communication could be a lot better from Management to Sales Reps

- At first when you first start at Multiview you will be surrounded by colleagues with poor attitudes who complain about the job, what is expected of them, goals that have been set, etc. I simply find it funny. Most of the reps hired are hired straight out of college. I was not hired straight out of college and their complaints were a bit ridiculous. This company does everything they can to push to do as much as we can while we are there, but also try and make it as fun and lively as possible while maintaining a high level of productivity. The complaining needs to stop.

- Another con is yes, we call companies several times a week. However, some reps will call companies EVERY SINGLE DAY. Reps like this put a bad taste in the clients mouth. So when I call for something that really is a great opportunity for them and i am excited to share it with them I sometimes get immediately shut down because one rep, for whatever reason, felt the need to call a company every single day for 2 months, which is completely unnecessary.

- Give your employees clear expectations. Its hard to gauge what is expected sometimes because somedays you follow through on those expectations and others you don't. Its also hard because one manager will tell me to do one thing, and another manager will tell me to do something different.

81 Other Employee Reviews for MultiView (View Most Recent)

The BEST sales job anywhere!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

MultiView provides a great compensation package, training, and management support to it's employees. I have watched a number of veteran and new employees sell their way to considerable financial success. With a lot of inside sales jobs you have to either prospect to find leads, struggle with constantly changing compensation packages, or have little training and support to be able to properly position the product in the market to create your opportunity for success. At MultiView most of the account management, customer service, and product work are handled for you - as a sales professional you can simply focus on making the calls that will lead to success and greater financial opportunity. Our compensation plan has not changed in all of the time I've been with the company - 10% on everything you sell and everything you renew. Training? Two weeks when you walk in the door - and a Training Department that is available for coaching and continuing education when you ask for help. We have online training available for our employees as well, covering everything from basic MultiView Sales Rep skills to management and leadership training...and all points in between! Simply put, if you are responsible, committed, and looking for an exciting company that is growing, and dominating within it's market space, MultiView is the place for you!

Cons

The best and brightest succeed because they have a no-nonsense, roll up your sleeves mentality and are not afraid to attack the phones. In sales, it's a scientific fact that the more calls you make the more opportunities for success you will generate. The point here - if you're not prepared to dive in, and make phone calls, then this is not the place for you. You will have management driving you to get on the phones - hey, it's a phone sales job after all, so you should have expected that going in, right?

Keep it up! Those of us who understand how the company works and how well received we are in the marketplace are thankful you are leading us to victory!

What a Turn of Events!

Current Employee - Team Lead, Specialty Sales  in  Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Team Lead, Specialty Sales in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time for more than a year

Pros

To be as simple as our pitch, Multiview has changed my life. For eight years I worked nights and weekends as a restaurant manager, having zero time to spend with my family. When my first born son had his one-year-old birthday, I realized how little time I had been able to spend with him. I decided a change was necessary. Through hard work and determination, I’m now a full time floor manager in an office that overlooks the restaurant that consumed my life, just fifty yards away.

I had a friend employed at Multiview tell me about the opportunities and potential the quickly growing company had to offer. Like many starting off, I wasn’t sure sales were a good fit for me. Nonetheless, I submitted my resume, went through the interview process and started within two weeks. After a couple weeks of training, my group hit the phones. Soon, the week arrived where we were to fly the coop and nest in new teams outside of basic training; my classmates moved on, but I did not. I had not produced one sale, and my worst fears were coming true. The “U” took me under his wing, so I decided to give it one more week. Little did I know the ride was about to begin.

I started to see paychecks getting bigger and bigger as my skills improved. I was home by six during the week to see my son and had two actual days off on the weekends. Six months go by and I was promoted to another division to sell higher priced items. Again, my checks got bigger. Exactly one year from my start date, I was promoted to a team lead position and hit the $50,000/month wall. In addition to that landmark, through being a team lead, I was fulfilled by helping other reps achieve the success I had found. And, once again, my checks got bigger. Just three months ago, I was asked to help open a brand new office in Utah. With the support of my family, I stayed for six weeks helping to build the Multiview culture and grow that office. I knew that my dedication and efforts would not go unnoticed. Now, two years from my initial start date, I am a floor manager helping run one the most powerful divisions in the company. The support and training I have received and continue to receive from management staff is incredible and unmatched by any other organization. Not to mention, the perks of trips to Vegas and Miami that the company has given me.

In two years’ time, I have been able to purchase a home and celebrate the birth of our second son. The education and child care I can now provide for my children is amazing; I now can routinely take trips to see my parents on the weekends, so they can see their grandchildren. Multiview has improved my quality of life to a degree that I thought could never be possible. This company is proof that if you put in the work, you will be rewarded.

Cons

You have to understand going in that this job is 110% Monday through Friday telephone sales. You have to be at the office ready to work at 7:30 a.m.

There are newer employer reviews for MultiView

Worked for MultiView? Contribute to the Community!