There are newer employer reviews for MultiView

Great place for someone right out of college

Former Employee - Inside Sales in Irving, TX
Former Employee - Inside Sales in Irving, TX

I worked at MultiView full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunity for great money right out of college. Very Young, fun, and single crowd. Lots of fun perks (sales contests, company parties, management buys lunch somewhat regularly).

Cons

Not a lot of career growth opportunities, very demanding sales goals and quotas, good bit of politics and favoritism when it comes to promotions, products really aren't a good value to the customer, all in all it's a good first job or transition job. Not the best place to build a career.

Advice to Management

Who knows. The man steering the ship is The President's son and has never had any job other than this one. That's where all of the politics and favoritism stems from.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great job first out of college

I have been working at MultiView

Pros

It is a young, fun work environment. They are a lot of incentives for sales reps including bonus, free trips, free meals, etc.

Cons

You have to wait to be dismissed in order to leave. They require a certain minutes requirement every day. Leadership is not the best.

Advice to Management

Increase salaries for non-sales employees. Consider more flexible hours.

Great company, we work hard and we play hard.

Current Employee - Account Manager/Sales Representative in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager/Sales Representative in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Multiview knows how to get the most out of their employees. The offer free drinks and snacks, and even crack open a beer if we had an outstanding day. Everyone breaks at the same time and eats at the same time so we can all relax and bond. There's tons of ping pong and other games to play during break. They are always rewarding hard work and the pay is excellent!

Cons

There are a lot of young people there, so the environment can be rather risqué. But I go to work hard and not to socialize and play around.

Advice to Management

It'd be nice to tone down the language a bit. Not everyone there has a potty mouth. other than that, it's a great company.