MultiView

www.multiview.com

Great place for someone right out of college

Inside Sales (Former Employee) Irving, TX

ProsOpportunity for great money right out of college. Very Young, fun, and single crowd. Lots of fun perks (sales contests, company parties, management buys lunch somewhat regularly).

ConsNot a lot of career growth opportunities, very demanding sales goals and quotas, good bit of politics and favoritism when it comes to promotions, products really aren't a good value to the customer, all in all it's a good first job or transition job. Not the best place to build a career.

Advice to Senior ManagementWho knows. The man steering the ship is The President's son and has never had any job other than this one. That's where all of the politics and favoritism stems from.

Very neat culture - great music, no dress code, creative environment

I have been working at MultiView full-time for more than a year

Pros: Growth Opportunities, Great Environment and Comparable Pay Cons: Politics, Lack of corporate direction and nepotism Advice to Senior Management: Share core values and strategic direction of the company so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company, we work hard and we play hard.

Account Manager/Sales Representative (Current Employee) Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time for less than a year

Pros: Multiview knows how to get the most out of their employees. The offer free drinks and snacks, and even crack open a beer if… Cons: There are a lot of young people there, so the environment can be rather… Advice to Senior Management: It'd be nice to tone down the language a bit. Not everyone… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MultiView.

Worked for MultiView? Contribute to the Community!