There are newer employer reviews for MultiView

Unique and Awesome place to work!

Former Employee - Online Project Manager/Frontline Sales  in  Irving, TX
Former Employee - Online Project Manager/Frontline Sales in Irving, TX

I worked at MultiView full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Multiview is unique in how they create a great selling atmosphere. Music plays throughout each floor everyday, fully stocked kitchens, on-going training, and a family type atmosphere. Very casual dress code.

Cons

Very much a "pound the phones" environment, most days having to stay late. Leads are contacted more than they should be by every department at Multiview resulting in a bad taste in the customers mouths.

82 Other Employee Reviews for MultiView (View Most Recent)

It is sales. Deal with it.

Current Employee - Business Media Sales Specialist  in  Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Business Media Sales Specialist in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time for less than a year

Pros

SALES DEPT:

Fun. Different. Good pay if you don't suck at sales.

MultiView is constantly evolving and changing, with it comes more chances to grow with the company.

When you consider the industry of sales, this is hands down the best place to work.

Cons

Honestly, not too much. Yea if you don't produce you get cut loose.
    But this is sales that is the M.O.

If you suck at the sales grind then you're going to have a bad time. If you are good then you'll love it. Just like any job.

Yea, I have renewed people with less than impressive campaign stats. But honestly those are people who buy the bare bones packages but expect HUGE results and frankly that is not advertising smarts. Our goal is to give them good campaigns have a good time with it. But if they just want to get the smallest package are we just supposed to not do business with them? A lot of the negative reviews here lack much common sense.

Like it all, could be a touch more serious.

Rough

I worked at MultiView

Pros

Pay isn't terrible. Training Classes are beneficial and paid. Great place to meet good people.

Cons

focused solely on the $ and not the quality of its products. tough to sell a product that doesn't work.
    Not much structure and many mixed messages.

There are newer employer reviews for MultiView

Worked for MultiView? Contribute to the Community!