There are newer employer reviews for Multiband

Run away, run far far away!

Former Employee - Technician in Mount Pleasant, MI
Former Employee - Technician in Mount Pleasant, MI

I worked at Multiband full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It is very hard to think of any pros with this company. If someone is young, does not have a family and does not mind being worked way past the point of dropping (12, 14 and 16 hour days common and I had more than one 20 hour days) without so much as a thank you, they do issue company vans and company tools.

Cons

In my opinion, they use people up and spit them out. I watched even the management that seemed to be very ethical require techs to do things that just did not even seem close to ok.

I tried to help in one little office to no avail. So, I do not think that if I could put my advice into the hands of the prez of the company that would be give any more time or thought than they might give to picking what pen to use.

78 Other Employee Reviews for Multiband (View Most Recent)

Great!

Current Employee - Marketing and Sales Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing and Sales Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Multiband

Pros

Fun and challenging work, some travel, great benefits.

Cons

Sometimes you are asked to travel without much notice, which may make families upset.

Keep it up! Everyone does an amazing job!

Optimism stymied by company's ineptitude & indifference to their employees

Current Employee - Technician in Davenport, IA
    Current Employee - Technician in Davenport, IA

I have been working at Multiband

Pros

co-workers are good people to get to know (camaraderie can be found in shared stress & distaste of company)!

Cons

poor communication - poor training - poor management - ever-more work-load for no additional pay! it's up to the employee to inquire and play detective as to what is needed to do job

what is the technician turn-over rate for first 12 months on job? 90%? 85%? 80% It's gotta be close as you see fit to bonus field trainers for new hires that last THREE MONTHS! What is wrong with this picture??? This company has some of THE most incompetent people maintaining employment whilst some VERY skilled and conscientious employees get drilled into the dirt and are forced to leave... what a shame (and a sham)

There are newer employer reviews for Multiband