Multiband

www.multibandusa.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Multiband

Great Company doing the right things to improve.

Current Employee - Management in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Management in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Multiband full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The company has grown very fast and there is a ton of opportunity for employees for advancement and career growth. Also, since the company has grown fast, each employee can make a great impact by improving processes in their area of expertise.

Cons

Not everyone is held accountable. There are people that have been here for years that have risen to a level where they can no longer perform their job, but they are still here.

We need to embrace technology and revise our processes to fit our current size and operations.

92 Other Employee Reviews for Multiband (View Most Recent)

Would NOT recommend to anyone.

Current Employee - Technician in Paducah, KY
    Current Employee - Technician in Paducah, KY

I have been working at Multiband full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

they pay you to do a job, that's about it. They provide a van to some and provide a gas card,

Cons

You are expected to be onsite at 8am no matter if your first job is 1 mile from your house or 100. No that's not an exaggeration. They do not pay any drive time to first job from home or from last job to home. No matter if it's 5 mins or 2 hours. Also alot of our jobs are way out in the sticks with near impossible to find addresses, being late because you get lost going to one of these jobs does not matter, you will get written up. Always having to drive great distances to locate equipment you should already have, which in turn with the wild out-of-the-way routing causes us to lose money in incentives. They now require us to be at the office at 6am even if they route us with 4pm-8pm jobs and we are out till 10pm or later, some of us have to get up by 2-3am to accomplish this. Does not leave much time for family. The management does nothing but complain. They try and force you to install third party software on your personal computer at home so you can put in details on qa's on what it took to fix a repeat job so the person that was last out there knows what he did wrong. The qa's themselves have a comment box for this, therefore, they are requesting needless time, wear and tear, as well as you putting vital information at risk in doing so. All you ever get is butt chewings even if you're a good performer. Very rarely do you ever get a "Good Job".

Know how the individual offices are running and who you have running them and what they are doing to your workers. Hold them accountable. Provide a complaint form that is anonymous, i mean truly anonymous.

Run away, run far far away!

Former Employee - Technician in Mount Pleasant, MI
    Former Employee - Technician in Mount Pleasant, MI

I worked at Multiband full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It is very hard to think of any pros with this company. If someone is young, does not have a family and does not mind being worked way past the point of dropping (12, 14 and 16 hour days common and I had more than one 20 hour days) without so much as a thank you, they do issue company vans and company tools.

Cons

In my opinion, they use people up and spit them out. I watched even the management that seemed to be very ethical require techs to do things that just did not even seem close to ok.

I tried to help in one little office to no avail. So, I do not think that if I could put my advice into the hands of the prez of the company that would be give any more time or thought than they might give to picking what pen to use.

There are newer employer reviews for Multiband