Multimedia Games

www.multimediagames.com

Good job for a time

Pros

Good pay, and I learned a lot. They used cutting edge server and data base technology, interesting field. Good hiring practices.

Cons

Extreme number of late night support calls. Too many projects with too few engineers. Owners sons given free reign. Expected to provide poor customer service.

Take Fewer projects, focus on a small set of core customers and make them extremely happy. Don't allow business development to promise features without consulting development.

Other reviews for Multimedia Games

It's an awesome company that allow artists to do what they love to do while treating them really well

Current Employee - Artist I  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Artist I in Austin, TX

Pros

high salary, great benefits, great training and management, not to mention the working hours are great and I still have a life as an artist.

Cons

I don't see anything bad with the company so far.

I've seen a lot of personal growth as I work here in the company.

Hired people fired by other companies?

Pros

Professional work environment, lots of good hardware for the word needing to be done, good benefits and bonus

Cons

I really respected this place and all they offered to someone like me that wanted to stay in Austin and not go elsewhere for work. I was really happy until they hired on at least 2 people fired by a another company for drug use. These people were high at work, bragged about it according to the people from that company they were let go from, and by hiring them it has caused many very qualified people who might otherwise have wanted to come to Multimedia not want to apply or work here. I didn't know these guys before they showed, but their placement in spite of their past has cost our reputation.

There are newer employer reviews for Multimedia Games.

Worked for Multimedia Games? Contribute to the Community!