Multimedia Games

www.multimediagames.com

You can work in a good silo, or in a very bad silo. Either way it's a silo...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsStrong company with a decent client base will likely be around for a while.

Cons1) Location location location. The location is horrible.
1a) Depending on what department you work for: inflexible work hours. Mandatory core hours force employees to drive on 360 during peak hours resulting in insane commute times.
2) Depending on what department you work for: management can be awful. Departments run on fear. Backstabbing. Active undermining. Seriously hostile work environment type stuff.
3) Depending on what department you work for: absolutely NO career path. In fact, when members of the team wanted to pursue alternate career paths, they were actively prohibited from doing so.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a long hard look at your middle management structure and decide if it is really worth continuing to pay those people to chase away top talent.

If you are looking for stable employment and a paycheck, this is a solid place to work. If you want a career, look elsewhere.

Amazingly Refreshing!

I have been working at Multimedia Games as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: I've heard of the 'dark days' of MGAM but have no frame of reference. This has been one of… Cons: The workload is a bit much, but such is to be expected when a company is growing at this rate. A great problem to have. As… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. You guys are doing amazing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Times have changed at MGAM!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Multimedia Games full-time for less than a year

Pros: GREAT work/life balance, everyone knows you by name not EEID, On the rise company with… Cons: Not MGAM's fault, but commute to corp HQ can be… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees needs/wants and be more interactive around… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Multimedia Games.

Worked for Multimedia Games? Contribute to the Community!