Multimedia Plus

multimediaplus.com
  multimediaplus.com
There are newer employer reviews for Multimedia Plus

Good company with enormous potential

I have been working at Multimedia Plus

Pros

Overall the environment is fun and collaborative. The client list you get to work with is impressive, and there is variety in the projects both in content and style. The company is continuing an upward trend at a fast pace.

Cons

Some projects are more exciting than others, but that's the nature of production. It moves fast enough that the next project is right around the corner.

Try not to lose the 'family' culture during any expansion. Continue to support your employees and the future looks bright.

3 Other Employee Reviews for Multimedia Plus (View Most Recent)

Great Place, Great People

I have been working at Multimedia Plus

Pros

Working at MMP is a huge step up from companies I had worked before. I've worked for plenty of companies that always said they valued their employees, but rarely showed it. It's refreshing to finally work somewhere where the owners truly appreciate the staff. You're treated more like a family member than an employee.

Cons

Smaller companies mean less people to cover for your when you are on vacation. It's only been a problem when we are incredibly busy.

Good Place

I have been working at Multimedia Plus

Pros

Nice place, good people, respectful employers. They take good care of you and offer you the opportunity to wear a lot of hats.

Cons

Training is not an interesting forte for a company. Most work ends up being terribly boring training programs. Who wouldn't want more?

Diversity. You can have your cake and eat it too. Offer more services and allow the people who make great content to make that content available to a variety of resources.

There are newer employer reviews for Multimedia Plus