Wonderful Environment

Former Employee - Data Analyst  in  Fresno, CA
Former Employee - Data Analyst in Fresno, CA

I worked at Muni Services

Pros

Company has great benefits. Once your in you are in unless you screw up pretty badly. Owners care about their employees and spoil them also depends on what department you are in as far as managers go.

Cons

Some managers show blunt favortisim

Other Reviews for Muni Services

Nice place to work - depending on which department you work in...

Former Employee - Analyst  in  Fresno, CA
    Former Employee - Analyst in Fresno, CA

I worked at Muni Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Overall, it's not a bad place to work. When I left two years ago, the company had just been bought out by a much larger company. Co-workers are great, and so is most of management. Most of the problems you will encounter here are the same problems that you will have at any other job.

Cons

As I mentioned, the company had just been bought out by a larger company. And that larger company does not seem to care as much about their employees as the previous managers. The pay is not so great for all the work you do.

Reward your employees! I saw a lot of really great ones go because of pay!

Was a great company many years ago but not anymore

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fresno, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

I have been working at Muni Services

Pros

Growth potential. Nice people to work with. Great work/life balance before the new management. Many talented co-workers. Receive rewards for doing great jobs. Many departments have great bosses.

Cons

New senior management from parent company set policies before they understand how our company works. Those new policies kill both productivity and morale. Previously promised rewards/bonus were removed without reason. Giving confusing and conflicting directions, at the same time demand employees work harder for nothing. We are losing star employees like free fall.

Treat your talented and royal employees with respect and reward them accordingly. You cannot easily find the replacements. The most valued assets you have are the people not the contracts, data, hardware or software.

There are newer employer reviews for Muni Services.

Worked for Muni Services? Contribute to the Community!