There are newer employer reviews for Murphy-Hoffman

Career Building

I have been working at Murphy-Hoffman

Pros

MHC works hard to ensure employees are given challenges and opportunities. Promotion from within is common, and MHC is full of long term tenured employees. The company believe is quality and supports employee endeavors such as continuing education. I enjoy the relationships I have with individuals at various levels throughout the company. There are a number of excellent leaders, and people within the company seem to genuinely care about their work.

Cons

The only downside to working at MHC is that you have to work hard. MHC's culture is very hard working, and if you aren't willing to do that - you won't succeed.

Continue to provide excellent benefits, and look for ways to match high potential, talented individuals with open positions within the company.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Murphy-Hoffman (View Most Recent)

Bad Company

Former Employee - Truck Sales
    Former Employee - Truck Sales

I worked at Murphy-Hoffman

Pros

Non really. It was just a bad place to work. Very poor senior management. And total lack of concern for employees

Cons

Everything! Poor management, Bad Communication, Horrible Senior management. This company is need of a complete overhaul Why anyone would put up with these pople is beyond me.

Great company but health insurance is going to suck in 2014.

I have been working at Murphy-Hoffman full-time

Pros

Company ensures you get the greatest training available. Pay is good. People employed by this company are good to work with. Boss at my location is heavily involved in the workers success.

Cons

Health insurance is going to suck in 2014.

Keep the health insurance that most employees already have. The new plan in 2014 is going to empty pockets of the employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Murphy-Hoffman

Worked for Murphy-Hoffman? Contribute to the Community!