Murphy Oil
www.murphyoilcorp.com El Dorado, AR 5000+ Employees

Not what it was years ago when I started.

District Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGood benefit packages. Work enviornment is always changing. The people I work with on my level and below are great people who care about their jobs.

ConsUpper Management doesn't understand the amount of work they put on their employees. Work/Home life balance is non existant. The pay is not competitive with other companies in the same area.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the employees in the field. You place more work on the field than necessary sometimes. I think that if we felt comfortable with coming forward with issues then it may be better. People are fired when they speak up about issues.

Dm doesn't know the job and won't help

I have been working at Murphy Oil

Pros: Fast paced work environment.Freedom to help build your business the sky is the… Cons: There is not time enough in the day to get everything done.The core values only pertain sometimes when it is convenient.Pay is minimal.By the time… Advice to Senior Management: Help your stores,spend more time with them,teach them,value them and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

ok

Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Murphy Oil

Pros: circle of stars,manager meeting in Orlando Cons: money, senior management, space, support from home office to the… Advice to Senior Management: dont micro manage More
There are newer reviews on Murphy Oil.

Worked for Murphy Oil? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Murphy Oil reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Murphy Oil CEO Roger W. Jenkins. All reviews posted anonymously by Murphy Oil employees.