Murphy Oil
www.murphyoilcorp.com El Dorado, AR 5000+ Employees

Accumulate significant amount of experience within short span of time in Murphy 's busiest operations.

Senior Drilling Engineer (Current Employee)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at Murphy Oil

Prosdynamic work places.
information is shared across the board.
employees are reward accordingly.
decision is made rather quickly and easy to reach the senior management.

ConsWell sequence and priority is changing rapidly.
company has contracted too many consultants as their core work forces in drilling and completion operation who care less about training up the permanent employee.

Advice to Senior Managementretain and reward the individual who perform well. should stay a notch above the industry average in the compensation and rewards.

Just Not Good

District Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Murphy Oil

Pros: Salary and benefits were okay. Once a year the company… Cons: This company is living in the 70's. Employees are expendable. Turnover is very high. Turnover is part of the commission program but… Advice to Senior Management: They need to create an "Exit Interview" program and dive… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I like the job itself, and the customers, but i dont feel i will grow with the company.

Cashier (Current Employee)

I have been working at Murphy Oil

Pros: My daily customers are amazing for the most past. My Manager is pretty good at giving me off the days I need… Cons: I make 8.50, it is not at all comparable to the pay at similar jobs in my area. No over time ever available, my manager does… Advice to Senior Management: Honestly, i was reading over others reviews and they say that the benefits are great, i guess thats for the people who are making more… More

There are newer reviews on Murphy Oil.

Worked for Murphy Oil? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Murphy Oil reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Murphy Oil CEO David M. Wood. All reviews posted anonymously by Murphy Oil employees.