Muscular Dystrophy Association

www.mda.org

MDA is an AMAZING and REWARDING company to work for

District Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Boynton Beach, FL

ProsIt's amazing coming to work each day knowing you are making a difference in someone's life! Additionally, MDA has the best benefits...hands down! Holiday pay, sick leave, personal days and an amazing vacation benefit. My last 2 jobs I had to wait 5 years to earn 3 weeks vacation...at MDA I earned 4 weeks in my 3rd year!

ConsYou work hard...all day! But at 5p it's time to go and what's left is waiting for you in the morning! Most times you're working on more than one event at a time...but each day is a chance to be successful...all for our families! Without us who do they have?

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great support! And thanks for recognizing our hard work, extra time, successes and so on! It means the world and truly makes all the difference. It makes me WANT to stay with MDA - knowing my efforts are noticed and therefore acknowledged.

Experiences to last a lifetime

Area Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Muscular Dystrophy Association full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The impact you make and the people you meet will stay with you forever. If you "really get it" this job won't be just a… Cons: There is a lot of turnover, and it is tremendously difficult to find qulified employees to staff open positions. There is not a 403b match… Advice to Senior Management: Sometimes the work takes over and there is not time for team building or team meetings and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Never a Dull Moment

I have been working at Muscular Dystrophy Association full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There is definitely a job to be done here. There are lots of variety and plenty of opportunities to widen your skill-set and… Cons: Time and change. The unbelievable fluidity that comes with constant change is the biggest obstacle. The boat has been rocked a few times in the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the sails up. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Muscular Dystrophy Association.

Worked for Muscular Dystrophy Association? Contribute to the Community!