Muskegon County, MI

www.co.muskegon.mi.us

Community Mental Health of Muskegon County is a toxic work environment!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Muskegon, MI

ProsHonestly, I can not give one positive reason for working here.

ConsNo support from management. Bullying. Play favorites. Hierarchical. No positive communication. No chance to advance or contribute strengths. Collaboration between coworkers not allowed. Secretive. untrustworthy. Any personal information given to supervisors is used against you. Negative. Unhappy. "The Good Old Boys Club" alive and well here.

Advice to Senior ManagementBelieve in the people you hire. Look for the good in people and give them a chance to contribute there strengths. Support them in BOTH their professional & personal growth. Be respectful. Open yourselves to honest round table communication. Teach your followers to be leaders, Smile more. Enjoy ALL the people you work with. Support not suppress. Understand not judge. Lift up not push down.

Experience is necessary if you want to succeed in GIS at Muskegon County Equalization Department

GIS Technician (Current Employee) Muskegon, MI

I have been working at Muskegon County, MI full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Many challenges from employer (management), employees (assessors) as well as other county department needs (that… Cons: See above...mainly, there are too many requirements for one, or even two, people to keep up with...would… Advice to Senior Management: Find (make) revenue available to expand the county's GIS capabilities… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Muskegon County, MI.

Worked for Muskegon County, MI? Contribute to the Community!