Nortel Switch O&M

Former Employee - Nortel O&M Technician  in  Needham, MA
Former Employee - Nortel O&M Technician in Needham, MA

I worked at Mutual Telecom Services as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

Payment for technical services was prompt and company staff was courteous & professional. Support was adequate when technical help was needed.

Cons

In overseas assignments, it was difficult to get even the smallest items needed. Manager was slow in response to critical needs creating unnecessary delays & problems in providing reliable O&M support.

Check with the personnel out in the field once in a while to see if needs are being met

Other Reviews for Mutual Telecom Services

MTS was a great company to work for and rewarded with great pay and good leadership

Current Employee - Avaya SL100 Site Lead Technician  in  Kuwait City (Kuwait)
    Current Employee - Avaya SL100 Site Lead Technician in Kuwait City (Kuwait)

I have been working at Mutual Telecom Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Things changed constantly while I worked for them in the Middle East but they always supported me. They stood by their word and training was mandatory since I was required to stay 8570 compliant as a DoD contractor with an active secret clearance. I reported directly to the Army in Kuwait and Iraq.

Cons

Mainly cultural differences between Americans and Muslims. I grew personally and saw a part of the world few ever see. Bonuses were excellent.

I always spoke what was on my mind be it to my manager or my VP to help things run smoother in a very fast paced challenging part of the world to work

Point less....company focused on the past...not the future.

I worked at Mutual Telecom Services

Pros

Alot of free time between projects, since MTS is now Blackbox, they are on the decline...

Cons

no chance of advancement....senior management has been there 10+ years and no one is leaving.

Learn, grow and be proactive not reactive to the marketplace.

There are newer employer reviews for Mutual Telecom Services.

Worked for Mutual Telecom Services? Contribute to the Community!