MutualBank

www.bankwithmutual.com

Great and caring Company

Senior Teller (Current Employee) Granger, IN

ProsThe people that work her are great! They've been like my family for the last 5 years. They don't want you to push their products and services down customers throats, which makes it easier to do our job and to really know what to recommend to our customers to help them out.

ConsI think that the pay could be a little better and also I don't believe their promotions are very fair. As soon as they have in mind who exactly they want, they don't take anyone else into consideration. At least with some managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementReally look at your employees accomplishments before promoting. It seems as if people get promoted just because they are friends of the managers.

Great place to work

Vice President (Current Employee) Mishawaka, IN

I have been working at MutualBank full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: -Family friendly culture -Paid time off to go to doctor and dentist (incluing for your child or parent) -4% match… Cons: -Sometimes have difficulty letting long-time employees go even if poor performance warrants termination -Because of size, approx 420 employees, company is not a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a supportive workplace

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at MutualBank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits good Corporation has good core values Cons: Management and workers are not always on the same page. Salary is not even… Advice to Senior Management: You need to have a better feel for all of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on MutualBank.

Worked for MutualBank? Contribute to the Community!