There are newer employer reviews for Muzak, LLC

Good people in a bad system

I worked at Muzak, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

The corporate office is a great environment and the company was filled with a large number of passionate individuals who truly desired to perform well.

Cons

My direct supervisor was unavailable and undependable. Serving the system rather than service customers dictated too many decisions.

Listen to the people that work for you. They have genuine insight on how to make the company better.

65 Other Employee Reviews for Muzak, LLC (View Most Recent)

This is no longer Muzak, LLC it's MOOD: Don't get them confused. What was IS GONE!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Mill, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

I have been working at Muzak, LLC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Now under the watchful eye of the state of SC Labor Board. MOOD: is now forced to help the employees left that will soon be laid off with Career search help, resume writing, financial help, and bringing in companies recruiting to help with future employment. Also offering up to 12 weeks severance pay.

Cons

Working current employees overtime without extra compensation that labor board is unaware of. Vengeance of current CEO (who purchased DMX (as partner of Capstar in 2005) to destroy a great name and legacy. Company is not run by MOOD: but Texas money! Company literally shoved 160 employees out on the street in massive layoff in Nov 2012 without any help toward better career and (for most long term employees) only 2 weeks pay. Didn't even let them pick up their personal belongings. MOOD (pun) at corp office is like a morgue!

Pay us for the overtime work we do! Clean up the mess you left the now temporary employees to fix. Have a sense of pride and sensitivity to the community and the loyal employees you screwed with no prior advanced warning all across the country! At least make our last days more enjoyable and be truthful..

Product Consultant

Former Employee - Product Consultant  in  Fort Mill, SC
    Former Employee - Product Consultant in Fort Mill, SC

I worked at Muzak, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people in this group. Great manager. Free coffee. Sometimes, free food left out. You can wear Jeans everyday if you want. Plenty of parking space available. (that's a nice perk, trust me). Carrowinds amuzement park right across the street ! I went there everyday ! (just kidding)

Cons

Because of Mood Media (parent company) and merger with competitor DMX from Texas, difficult to know where your dept stands on a month to month basis. Once the dust settles by the end of 2013, This will be a better place to work with less "unknowns".

none.

There are newer employer reviews for Muzak, LLC

Worked for Muzak, LLC? Contribute to the Community!