It's one of those "once in a lifetime" opportunities.

Current Employee - Life Insurance Advisor (Agent)  in  Troy, MI
Current Employee - Life Insurance Advisor (Agent) in Troy, MI

I have been working at My Insurance Expert

Pros

This is a company that makes decisions to benefit the future of the company, not any one person. Everyone pitches in, & works hard, from top to bottom. They offer Health & Retirement benefits. The starting base pay is modest (because they expect all employee's to earn their way to bigger pay), & will take the better part of a year to make more. This job is an opportuntity to earn more pay, not a guarentee. Growth opportunities are endless. Because they're hiring new faces, they're always looking for "old faces" to step up and lead. The atmosphere is positively, electric & very competative. There's always contests, company functions, & other fun activities going on. Everyone here is real tight, like family.

Cons

The starting pay is modest. Health insurance cost a little high. Cubicles are kind of tight. It's a long walk from the parking lot to the front door. The weather could be better. Traffic on I-75 is bad sometimes.

I've only been an employee here for 4 months. Working here, has truly changed my life. Working here has given me clarity, I see & believe in the "big picture". I can only recommend that they keep hiring qualified people, to secure the future of this company. Hire people who promise to "pay it forward". People who will learn & teach.

Other Reviews for My Insurance Expert

A very satisfied person

Current Employee - Current Advisor  in  Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Current Advisor in Troy, MI

I have been working at My Insurance Expert

Pros

The company gives me the flexiblity to be myself and help people whatever situation they are in.

Cons

The frustration of not always being able to understand the big picture.

Continue to share the big picture and vision that this organization has for itself and its employees.

Those who share the core values of the organization will thrive personally, professionally, and financially.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I have been working at My Insurance Expert

Pros

*Transparency and candor throughout the organization
    *Dedication to personal and professional development
    *Frequent team-building events
    *Regular recognition of personal and team successes

Cons

The organization quickly changes and adapts to meet the needs of the business. Those who are unable to change and adapt often become polarized.

Seek to hire those who understand the big picture, have the ability to adapt quickly, and have a high level of emotional intelligence.

There are newer employer reviews for My Insurance Expert.

Worked for My Insurance Expert? Contribute to the Community!