Mylan Inc
www.mylan.com Canonsburg, PA 5000+ Employees

Strange company

Middle Manager (Current Employee)
Canonsburg, PA

I have been working at Mylan Inc

ProsInspiring mission, compensation, can do attitude of the culture, good company to work for in a bad economy, location is great, low cost of living, good CEO

ConsMore SVPs per square inch than an investment bank, some SVPs very weak and/or poor leadership models but persist, very poor communication, weak HR function, very political environment. Long work weeks, not sustainable.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalent management is an area to look into and improve. Need to improve communication and transparency - VPs seem afraid to cascade information down, unclear why this is but should be fixed.

very challenging

Associate Director (Former Employee)
Saint Albans, VT

I worked at Mylan Inc

Pros: job satisfaction and promition potential Cons: travel time and work environment Advice to Senior Management: be more aggresive More

Mylan review.

Corporate Pilot (Current Employee)
Morgantown, WV

I have been working at Mylan Inc

Pros: Mylan has an excellent benefits package. Cons: We have to work most holidays. Advice to Senior Management: Keep your workers informed. Stress good communication and feedback without… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Mylan Inc.

Worked for Mylan Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mylan Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mylan Inc CEO Heather Bresch. All reviews posted anonymously by Mylan Inc employees.