There are newer employer reviews for Mylan Inc

Fantastic growth organization, aiming for the stars

I worked at Mylan Inc full-time

Pros

Top notch benefits, passionate and heroic individual contributors, huge and consistent bonus component, and proven leadership. If your goal is to work in a corporate environment and have consistent opportunities for personal and professional growth, Mylan is a great choice.

Cons

Work/life balance can suffer through frequent, large project cycles. High performers may thrive, but high performance is considered to be them minimum expectation.

Advice to Management

Restructure bonus program to better incentivize the highest performers. The difference between average and amazing can be immaterial. Keep aiming high!

Other Employee Reviews for Mylan Inc

I wouldn't reccommend this place to my worst enemy...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA

I have been working at Mylan Inc full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Strong company with a strong future

Cons

The leadership at Mylan does not care about their employees. They lead with fear rather than respect. Even within the departments, everyone looks to put the blame on someone else and no one hesitates to throw a colleague under the bus to save their own behind. The culture is defeating. Lots of yelling, swearing and name calling from the top down - no respect for employees whatsoever.

2. Great Benefits

I worked at Mylan Inc full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Company has awesome benefits, from medical coverage to educational reimbursement. If you are interested in going back to school and are willing to put in the work, Mylan will pay up to 100% of your education based on your grade.

Cons

Like any other company, there are always politics that go on and will always go on. My experience was that the pros of the company benefits outweighed the cons. There was limited room for advancement during my employment.