Mylan Inc

www.mylan.com

Fantastic growth organization, aiming for the stars

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTop notch benefits, passionate and heroic individual contributors, huge and consistent bonus component, and proven leadership. If your goal is to work in a corporate environment and have consistent opportunities for personal and professional growth, Mylan is a great choice.

ConsWork/life balance can suffer through frequent, large project cycles. High performers may thrive, but high performance is considered to be them minimum expectation.

Advice to Senior ManagementRestructure bonus program to better incentivize the highest performers. The difference between average and amazing can be immaterial.

Keep aiming high!

I wouldn't reccommend this place to my worst enemy...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Canonsburg, PA

I have been working at Mylan Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros: Strong company with a strong future Cons: The leadership at Mylan does not care about their employees. They lead with fear rather than respect. Even within the departments, everyone looks… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Benefits

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mylan Inc full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Company has awesome benefits, from medical coverage to educational reimbursement. If you are interested in going back to school and… Cons: Like any other company, there are always politics that go on and will always go on. My experience was… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Mylan Inc.

Worked for Mylan Inc? Contribute to the Community!