Myriad Genetics

www.myriad.com
  www.myriad.com
There are newer employer reviews for Myriad Genetics

Professionally challenging and fast paced scientific environment.

I have been working at Myriad Genetics full-time

Pros

Mission is excellent and the people and work/life balance is fantastic. People care about each other and about the patients we help every day.

Cons

Decisions are made slowly, company resistent to change. Lots of meetings take place with not a lot of action.

Collaborate outside of Myriad more often.

48 Other Employee Reviews for Myriad Genetics (View Most Recent)

I have learned a lot but no one cares.

Current Employee - Lab Technician
    Current Employee - Lab Technician

I have been working at Myriad Genetics

Pros

There is a lot to learn. For the most part the environment is friendly and it is a fun place to work. The benefits a fairly good.

Cons

There is a big communication gap between management and the technicians. A lot of time and money is wasted because management wants to tell the technicians what to do without taking the time to listen to the technicians about what the real problems are.

The Management needs to stop and take time to listen to the technicians. They are the ones handling the day to day problems. Most of the managers are too full of themselves to even give a second thought to what a technician has to say.

Myriad is a great place to work!

I have been working at Myriad Genetics

Pros

I love working with smart, innovative and hard working co-workers that are very dedicated to improving patient care. The employees here have a passion about making the patient experience a positive one. Everyone is very supportive and easy to work with - you don't see the internal politics that you see in other companies.

Cons

It is difficult to get to know people from different groups. It would be great to see more cross-functional teams working together.

The executives could definitely consider being more visible to the frontline employees that are working hard and show more appreciation for what we do!

There are newer employer reviews for Myriad Genetics