Great place to work

I have been working at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

Pros

My experience - Very flexible, and comfortable working environment. If you choose to pursue them, there are plenty of opportunities to receive free training on site that relates to your position. Management encourages continuous learning and challenges employees to improve in their position, yet provides a helping hand when needed.

Cons

The only thing I can think of - long walk to the employee parking lot from the casino.

Other Reviews for Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

I am very proud to be a member of the Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel employment team

I have been working at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

Pros

-All of the employees are nice to one another, it is a very friendly environment
    - The hours are perfect for me, and they are very flexible in making my hours fit in with the rest of my life
    - I get paid very well for the work I do, and my benifits are great for me and my family
    - I get treated very well, they make me feel like I am a valuble asset to the company
    -You meet a lot of fun people while working there

Cons

- It's very busy on the weekends, it gets stressful at times
    - They have a point system if you are late or call in, which isn't very bad, I am just not used to it

- I can not offer any advice to managment, i think they are doing a fine job, they are running one of the largest Casinos in Minnesota, and I give them two thumbs up for doing a spectacular job

Opportunities

I have been working at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

Pros

Great Benefits, lots of opportunities to learn

Cons

Very strict rules, more than I was used to coming in. A lot of non-traditional work hours needed to put in above and beyond your regular hours. Management lacks a sense of planning, always constantly feeling reactive rather than proactive.Management openly shows they have favorites. Many departments seem to have a lot of wasteful positions with little to do expect to play candy crush on their iphones.

Try to be more neutral with employees, it makes morale go down when it seems like they go to the same favorites under them. Sometimes one questions what is really going on.

There are newer employer reviews for Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel.

Worked for Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel? Contribute to the Community!