Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel
www.mysticlake.com Prior Lake, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

my boss micro managed and did a horrible job! Very unfair to all employee's in that department!

Fiance Department (Former Employee)

I worked at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

ProsThe benny's are absolutely great!

ConsThe management at the casino's needs to be taken and given a class on how to respect their employees. They are very disrespectful towards the employee's after good and happy employee's makes for better business and happier customers!

Advice to Senior ManagementStart over...they are old and very set in their ways!! They are very un-knowledged on the rules and operations of the day to day business. She changed the rules to save her own butt as she saw fit! Then playing the dumb card that she didn't know it was changed!! I feel the tribe needs to get into the operations more frequently and really take a look at how some of the managers treat their BEST employee's. When a pat on the back award is given for Outstanding customer service to the department manager she then in turn would change it on us and write us up saying she received complaints. Funny when the CEO congratulated you and you told him you were written up instead of being praised! Imagine the look on his face!

An employer that values people

User Support Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

Pros: The benefits are incredible, if you avail yourself of them. Cons: The SMSC is in the middle. of. nowhere.,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Plain and simple, a great place to work.

I have been working at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

Pros: Competitive salaries. Comfortable work environment. Morale is very high and you get the feeling… Cons: If often feels that I am treated as an hourly employee even though I am salaried. Management is very conscious to the fact if… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up with what you are doing, but also start… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel.

Worked for Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel CEO Edward Stevenson. All reviews posted anonymously by Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel employees.