Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

www.mysticlake.com
  www.mysticlake.com
There are newer employer reviews for Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

Depending on who you worked under,you were treated differently

I worked at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

Pros

Benfits,Some co-workers,some management in other departments.

Cons

2 sets of policy's,Mystic's and management's depending on if they liked you or not,You could do an outstanding job,But DO NOT Voice any complaints on anyone that they favored.Maybe Department heads need to do reviews on the managers.

Walk the walk,be a leader not just for your yearly bonus you get for your great numbers YOU make,Please it's the TEAM MEMBERS that make MYSTIC.Management needs to go back to school,1st learn to respect your TEAM MEMBERS.This of course will fall on deaf ears. Counsil members need to speak with employees without them having the fear of getting fired.Maybe spend time in HR and read some of the complaints on management that go on deaf ears. Not always the team members that are at fault.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

I have been working at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

Pros

My experience - Very flexible, and comfortable working environment. If you choose to pursue them, there are plenty of opportunities to receive free training on site that relates to your position. Management encourages continuous learning and challenges employees to improve in their position, yet provides a helping hand when needed.

Cons

The only thing I can think of - long walk to the employee parking lot from the casino.

I am very proud to be a member of the Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel employment team

I have been working at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

Pros

-All of the employees are nice to one another, it is a very friendly environment
    - The hours are perfect for me, and they are very flexible in making my hours fit in with the rest of my life
    - I get paid very well for the work I do, and my benifits are great for me and my family
    - I get treated very well, they make me feel like I am a valuble asset to the company
    -You meet a lot of fun people while working there

Cons

- It's very busy on the weekends, it gets stressful at times
    - They have a point system if you are late or call in, which isn't very bad, I am just not used to it

- I can not offer any advice to managment, i think they are doing a fine job, they are running one of the largest Casinos in Minnesota, and I give them two thumbs up for doing a spectacular job

There are newer employer reviews for Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel