Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel
www.mysticlake.com Prior Lake, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Prior Lake, MN

ProsMystic Lake and the entire group of SMSC GE enterprises place a tremendous amount of caring for their team members. Its a great place to work with folks across broad professional levels. The senior management team does a good job in leading the organization and demonstrates the values they talk about in their interactions with the team.

ConsSometimes the "gambling" side of the business is over-emphasized by others outside the organization. It truly is about entertainment and value for the dollar. Unfortunately, not everyone recognizes this distinction when you interact with them and discuss where you work.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership team is solid at Mystic Lake. Clearly articulating goals and objectives is key to aligning team members with desired results. Continue with remodeling plans and keep the smoke to a minimum.

Depending on who you worked under,you were treated differently

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

Pros: Benfits,Some co-workers,some management in other departments. Cons: 2 sets of policy's,Mystic's and management's depending on if they liked you or not,You could do an outstanding job,But… Advice to Senior Management: Walk the walk,be a leader not just for your yearly bonus you get for your great numbers YOU make,Please it's the TEAM MEMBERS that make… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

I have been working at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel

Pros: My experience - Very flexible, and comfortable working environment. If you choose to pursue them, there are plenty of opportunities to receive free training… Cons: The only thing I can think of - long walk… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel.

Worked for Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel CEO Edward Stevenson. All reviews posted anonymously by Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel employees.