Mythic Entertainment
www.mythicentertainment.com Fairfax, VA

Mythic has been almost everything I could have asked from it.

Fairfax, VA

ProsAs some of the earlier reviews can attest, Mythic has gone through dynamic change recently--and it has emerged far the better for it. The studio is active and agile, and the leadership is trying very hard to be transparent. It is easier here than any place I have worked to expand one's role and try new ideas. The management hierarchy is very flat; there's not a lot of middle management, which means that communication is usually very clear. There is a strong sense of working together.

ConsMythic is now a mobile studio, and anyone who is looking to make the kind of games Mythic used to make (large-scale MMOs) should think twice. Also, because the studio's structure recently changed, things are moving very quickly and it can be difficult to keep up with all that's going on. All signs point to this being temporary, though.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe new direction is solid and sound, and a far departure from the Mythic of three years ago. Keep it up!

Bidding BioWare Mythic a sad farewell

Accountant (Former Employee)
    Fairfax, VA

I worked at Mythic Entertainment as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Today was my last day at BioWare Mythic (aka Mythic Entertainment). I left because I am relocating out of state. I truly enjoyed… Cons: Hmmmm.... to be quite honest, I can't think of one. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Once a great studio that held family-like values that has since been absorbed by the corporate machine"

Producer (Former Employee)

I worked at Mythic Entertainment full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: - It has a history of being a small studio that accomplished big things that others had once scoffed at. Dark Age… Cons: - Upper management has never taken responsibility for their decisions. -… Advice to Senior Management: You need to take responsibility for failings, not just the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mythic Entertainment.

Worked for Mythic Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mythic Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mythic Entertainment CEO Mark Jacobs . All reviews posted anonymously by Mythic Entertainment employees.