N.A. Water Systems
www.nawatersystems.com Coraopolis, PA 150 to 499 Employees

Working at N.A. Water Systems: An employee perspective.

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at N.A. Water Systems full-time for more than 8 years

ProsThe company periodically hosts events for employees. Management makes a concious effort to reward employees for successful contract wins and successful project closings.

ConsThe company is significantly below the market value for all positions. I have spoken with numerous individuals in alll functional areas of the organization and received similar complaints. Many employees leave the organization for better compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementAddress the low salaries paid, compared to market competitors.

Clean up required

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at N.A. Water Systems

Pros: Water treatment company with leading technology. Support from large, global company based in France. … Cons: It is not what you do, it is who you know that gets you ahead here. Witnessed promotions… Advice to Senior Management: Treat employees fairly and with respect. Without them, there is no company. Ensure that good… More

Not a good place to work

Procurement (Current Employee)

I have been working at N.A. Water Systems

Pros: They try to be up on new technology Cons: No respect for fellow employees. Unqualified people get promoted and… Advice to Senior Management: Hold managers accountable and truly know the qualifications of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on N.A. Water Systems.

Worked for N.A. Water Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at N.A. Water Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for N.A. Water Systems CEO Finn Nielsen. All reviews posted anonymously by N.A. Water Systems employees.