N2 Publishing

www.n2pub.com

Set Yourself Up To Succeed

Area Director (Former Employee)

ProsThe main thing to realize here is that you are working a business. You are not trying to become some glorified committed employee. No one is going to micro-manage you and you in all senses of the word have to be a self-starter.

Once you develop your business, you hire your own staff and you have as much control as you would want.

The income opportunity can be ridiculous.

The top guys are making 400k+ and they are working 35-40 hour weeks. This is not an exaggeration or overstatement. This is also not some crazy abnormality.

People take vacations when they want, and do whatever they want, so long as their business doesn't fall apart.

Anyone that builds their business and doesn't take 4-6 months off after they hit the six figure mark should be making 200k+ in 2-3 years. One guy hit 12k/month after 3 months and was at 25k/month by the 9 month mark. Who knows what he's making now. He had an average closing percentage and an average sale amount. He was just consistent.

The average 1 year Area Director is approaching or surpassing 100k/year, and it's contracted revenue with ad clients, so in a sense it's residual.

There are many practices in place that are evolving, making it easier to to make even more income.

ConsThe only downside is figuring it out for 3-4 months while you develop your first publication. Once that's done, there shouldn't be that many complaints.

Usually anyone that leaves just doesn't want to be in business for themselves that much or doesn't like the world of advertising.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou got to get the mid managers (Executive Sales Directors) to have more time to help new Area Directors. It's the most crucial element to market growth, bar none.

No other one thing comes close to this one needed thing.

Best at what they do

I have been working at N2 Publishing

Pros: Business schedule. Business to business means evenings and weekends with family /… Cons: Not an overnight build. Takes 2 months minimum to… Advice to Senior Management: None. They do a great job. Why else… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Team Atmosphere, Humble Leadership, & Incredible Income Opportunity/Reality

Area Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at N2 Publishing

Pros: The #1 positive comment I have about N2 Publishing and my 5 years working here. You will not find a better group of people who… Cons: You have to go 3 months without income when you start. Although there are not any "costs" when you start, you do have to work… Advice to Senior Management: I don't think I have any additional advice to offer to management at N2. I suppose one thing might be to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on N2 Publishing.

Worked for N2 Publishing? Contribute to the Community!