There are newer employer reviews for N2 Publishing

Great company, great leadership!

Former Employee - Area Director  in  Huntsville, AL
Former Employee - Area Director in Huntsville, AL

I worked at N2 Publishing full-time for more than a year

Pros

I like being self employed while at the same time enjoying the benefits of the product and service that N2 supplies. They handle all the graphic design and newsletter layout, direct mailing to residents, and billing all my advertisers. This allows me to do and stay focused on what I do best -SELL!

Cons

None to speak of. Everything is great!

I don't think I have any additional advice to offer to management at N2. They have been doing a great job.

60 Other Employee Reviews for N2 Publishing (View Most Recent)

Dream Job

Former Employee - Area Director  in  Tulsa, OK
    Former Employee - Area Director in Tulsa, OK

I worked at N2 Publishing full-time for more than a year

Pros

I absolutely love the flexibility of my position. There is no other job "out there" in which you can begin your own business with minimum start up cost. The training and tools provided to help you become successful is outstanding. There are unlimited opportunities with N2 publishing. I believe this company's greatest asset are the people. The leaders in this company genuinely care about your growth and success in building your business. And, I love the company's mission statement....to build a company that honors God and strengthens family.

Cons

None to speak of. Everything is excellent!

None to speak of.

Great Opportunity!

Current Employee - Area Director  in  Baton Rouge, LA
    Current Employee - Area Director in Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at N2 Publishing as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

I have been with N2 for 2+ years. Plug and play operation, N2 gives you all of the tools and training you need to succeed, but you have to apply yourself. It’s not a “show up and collect a check” job! You have to be disciplined and you have to work. Earning potential in incredible, company culture is unlike any I have ever worked for, and they do what they say. If you want to sit at a desk, surf the web all day, and collect a check for doing nothing, look somewhere else!

Cons

Initial ramp up time without income can be a challenge if you don’t have funds to support yourself. Plan accordingly. But compared to other franchise/start up opportunities, this in a no-brainer!

Keep up the good work!!!

There are newer employer reviews for N2 Publishing

Worked for N2 Publishing? Contribute to the Community!