There are newer employer reviews for N2 Publishing

Solid company with incredible leadership!

Current Employee - Area Director in Clearwater, FL
Current Employee - Area Director in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexibility, support, tools, training, leaders, income potential, I could go on and on.....

Cons

The only con is that you do not get paid while in ramp up; however, we are seeing a change in that too with all the cross selling into other publications. Now, ADC's have the opportunity to earn money while they are ramping up their own publications.

Advice to Management

Thank you for your leadership!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Excellent career opportunity for the Entrepreneur....but not for everyone

Current Employee - Area Director
    Current Employee - Area Director

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I just celebrated one year working with N2 Publishing. Prior to N2 I had owned a well known national franchise. I already make more than I did with my previous business which I had for 7 years. Before I was chained to my store and found that I had basically purchased a job. With N2 I truly have flexibility in my schedule. I am coaching my sons' soccer team which I never could have done before. Working as an Area Director and publishing a monthly magazine is not easy work, it takes dedication, commitment and a strong work ethic. This job requires the ability to be self motivated and consistent and the ability to work the initial 3-6 months with no income. I love that my compensation is a direct result of my work. The harder I work the more I make. If you are self motivated and willing to consistently work hard, you can earn an incredible income without sacrificing your family in the process.

Cons

Getting through the initial 3-6 months without income can be a challenge for some. Personally, I would do that in a second over paying $350k for a franchisee that may or may not work.

Advice to Management

Continue to develop the local leadership team. I know this is in the works and believe it will make the difference in seeing N2 grow as a company for years to come.

Great company, great leadership!

Former Employee - Area Director in Huntsville, AL
    Former Employee - Area Director in Huntsville, AL

I worked at N2 Publishing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I like being self employed while at the same time enjoying the benefits of the product and service that N2 supplies. They handle all the graphic design and newsletter layout, direct mailing to residents, and billing all my advertisers. This allows me to do and stay focused on what I do best -SELL!

Cons

None to speak of. Everything is great!

Advice to Management

I don't think I have any additional advice to offer to management at N2. They have been doing a great job.