There are newer employer reviews for N2 Publishing

Such an Amazing Opportunity

Current Employee - Area Director in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Area Director in Orlando, FL

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexibility, working with such a wonderful team of ladies in the Orlando area. I have recruited many family members, so each event is becoming like a family reunion. I get to spend quality time with my kids, go to their events, and help at school when my son asks.

Cons

Just keeping yourself accountable, but there are so many resources and team members out there willing to lend a hand.

Just to keep the culture the same as we continue to grow, so far N2 is doing an amazing job at this!

62 Other Employee Reviews for N2 Publishing (View Most Recent)

SO IN LOVE WITH N2!!!!

Current Employee - Area Director in Mercer Island, WA
    Current Employee - Area Director in Mercer Island, WA

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I can set my own schedule and I have complete control over how much money I make. I can use my creativity to help produce a truly high quality, amazing publication that the residents love. The most incredible training program I have ever experienced and they continuously develop their team, I am constantly inspired. I can truly trust the leadership team. I can't remember ever thinking a company makes me want to be a better person, but this one truly does.

Cons

There's nothing I can really think of. Haven't found any yet.

Continue exactly the way it has been, please don't change. I am so grateful for this opportunity, thank you!!!!!

Balancing work and family at N2 Publishing

Current Employee - Area Director in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Area Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Working with N2 has been a true fulfilling experience. I have had time to my family, my faith and time to travel. Owning my own business before coming to N2, my life was consumed by work. Long hours, no time for friends or family--all that has changed. I see my grandchildren almost everyday. I'm able to go to plays, little league games, gymnastic meets, dance recitals, and not worry who's minding the shop. Not only do I have the means to travel but I have the time. N2 is a family and everyone works together to achieve a better life for us all.

Cons

There are not any I can really think of, I like every aspect of the company and what I do and more importantly what it allows me to do.

I think N2 is on the right track. They are growing but still emphasizing the individual achievement of an Area Director. Anyone who wants to grow with them is free to come along.

There are newer employer reviews for N2 Publishing