N2 Publishing
www.n2pub.com Wilmington, NC 150 to 499 Employees

Inside look at N2 Publishing

Area Director (Former Employee)
Glen Carbon, IL

I worked at N2 Publishing

ProsIf you are a salesman then this company is a great opportunity for you to control your own schedule and make as much money as you can. The leaders are good, Christian men who are honest and will help you to succeed. Their product is a great way for businesses to advertise to elite homeowners. They have a national network of successful area directors who can testify to the great opportunity N2 can provide. The best reason to work is the flexibility in your schedule. You work whenever you want. You can take vacation whenever you want and work only the amount of hours that you need in order to make the money that you need for that month.

ConsThe company is rather new in the advertising business and they are still refining their operations. At my time of employment, there were no benefits offered to employees as you basically operated independent of corporate. You must have a background in sales, preferably in advertising or marketing, to succeed with this company. Another tough thing about working at N2 is that your peers are spread around the country and it is tough for some people to work completely by themselves. The training at the time of my employment was well intended, but not nearly in depth enough for a new salesman to succeed.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would focus on hiring sales people to start opening territories and I would invest more resources into the ongoing training of employees. I would try to streamline processes that take up a lot of time for the area directors such as editing, phone calls, etc. and make use of a central phone center.

Set Yourself Up To Succeed

Area Director (Former Employee)

I worked at N2 Publishing as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: The main thing to realize here is that you are working a business. You are not trying to become some glorified committed employee. No one… Cons: The only downside is figuring it out for 3-4 months while you develop your first publication. Once that's done, there shouldn't be that… Advice to Senior Management: You got to get the mid managers (Executive Sales Directors) to have more time to help new Area Directors. It's… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best at what they do

I have been working at N2 Publishing

Pros: Business schedule. Business to business means evenings and weekends with family /… Cons: Not an overnight build. Takes 2 months minimum to… Advice to Senior Management: None. They do a great job. Why else… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on N2 Publishing.

Worked for N2 Publishing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at N2 Publishing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for N2 Publishing CEO Duane Hixon. All reviews posted anonymously by N2 Publishing employees.