There are newer employer reviews for NAI Northern California

Innovation & Opportunity

I have been working at NAI Northern California full-time

Pros

Don't expect to coast. NAI agents' dedication is what makes them so successful. The company fosters a collaborative environment that is a rare find in such a competitive industry. Management is very receptive to suggestions for improvement.

NAI works hard and plays harder. In addition to the excitement of closing deals, there's always something going on in or out of the office, such as Beer Cart Friday, Taco Tuesday, movie nights, baseball games, summer BBQs, and even sailing excursions.

Cons

While the company just celebrated its tenth anniversary, all three offices are still rapidly expanding. It takes time to fine-tune the process and work out the kinks.

Dec 8, 2014President

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Please email us any kinks you feel should be highest priority. Similar to other instances a gift card may be the outcome depending on the impact of the idea
... More

reviews filtered by
  1. Very happy employee

I have been working at NAI Northern California full-time

Pros

This company has grown tremendously over the last 10 years and will only continue to do so. There is a lot of room for growth and success for any person willing to work. We have many company events which allow all 3 office to bond and creates a strong sense of unity. Anyone willing to put in the work will be very successful here.

Cons

With any growth comes growing pains. The company has not perfected everything but with every change we make we get closer to our perfect business model.

Dec 8, 2014President

Thank you! NAI Northern California is collectively blushing at your positive review :) Let's just say the feeling is mutual.

2. Great company to work for that encourages growth!

I have been working at NAI Northern California full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The company is expanding and every employee is encouraged to expand their knowledge and reach in the real estate industry. Growth is encouraged by awards, prizes, and bonuses.

Cons

Could be more ergonomically friendly.

Aug 15, 2014President

Always great to hear such positive feedback. We have an ergonomics consultant coming in for a presentation, and are testing a few "standing" solutions. We much appreciate the tip.

There are newer employer reviews for NAI Northern California