NANA Services

www.nanaservices.com
  www.nanaservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for NANA Services

Run, don't walk, to another job!

Former Employee - Remote Housekeeper in Prudhoe Bay, AK
Former Employee - Remote Housekeeper in Prudhoe Bay, AK

I worked at NANA Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The only pro I experienced was the day I left my job with Nana.

Cons

Too many to count, the biggest ones being; 1.Pay is not worth working and being treated like a prisoner, expect to be paid less than everyone else in Alaska, 2.Management is irresponsible and untrustworthy which is a big deal since you basically have to live with your bosses for at least half of the year when you work remote, and 3.the buildings you have to stay in are disgusting and falling down, some have been condemned but are still being used, especially at the biggest camps.

Pay people and treat them the way they deserve to be, get rid of the crazies and promote the good people from within, stop the revolving door of employees just to protect the few people in management that nobody can work for because they don't treat people right.

9 Other Employee Reviews for NANA Services (View Most Recent)

Government contractor-training development

Current Employee - Instructional Designer in Hampton, VA
    Current Employee - Instructional Designer in Hampton, VA

I have been working at NANA Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is a great deal of collective talent in the training department, from graphic artists to instructional designers. The management we HAD was conscientious about keeping people employed through changing contracts.

Cons

Now that the company has merged a lot of its subsidies, there is no corporate conscience. People are a number and a salary and they cut at will; yet they continue to send out company wide memos about the new corporate management that is being hired.

There needs to be better communication and more POSITIVE communication to your management which will hopefully trickle down to the employees within that division. You are more concerned about your shareholders than your employees.

Very Productive and Cultural

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Prudhoe Bay, AK
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Prudhoe Bay, AK

I have been working at NANA Services

Pros

Nana is a employer that cares about there employees work habits and safety. Schedules are flexible pay is good and co-workers are wonderful. I wouldn't want to work any wheres else.

Cons

So far away from home.

Employees being put in management positions should have some people skills as well as clear communication with their employees.

There are newer employer reviews for NANA Services