There are newer employer reviews for NAPA Auto Parts

Employee focused company

Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Fontana, CA
Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Fontana, CA

I worked at NAPA Auto Parts full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Totally aware of their employees. Great perks. Fun environment. Employees pay 10% over cost for car parts.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Great work guys!

reviews filtered by
  1. A professional and friendly environment.

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver in San Diego, CA

I have been working at NAPA Auto Parts full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Napa Auto Parts treats you like family. They promote from within, so there are many opportunities for growth in many different areas of the company They provide on going training. We carry great quality parts, as well as parts, that are hard to find.

Cons

Nape hires people part time. Takes time to become a full time employee.

I do not have any advice at this time.

2. Great place to work for a college student or anyone else looking for a part time job

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Columbus, OH

I have been working at NAPA Auto Parts part-time (more than a year)

Pros

AWESOME discount on all of their products. Even part time employees get paid holidays and 5% dollar for dollar 401k match which is great. Scheduling was pretty flexible, although I would imagine this can vary from location to location. It's easy to get raises if you show up to work and take the online tests. I picked up a lot of fun knowledge about cars and the job isn't that hard- you just drive parts around. I'll miss this job, I only quit because I graduated from college and got a "real job."

Cons

The employee discount is great, but payment for items you buy is required to come out of your paycheck. Sometimes the company vehicles are junk and managers don't want to fix them because it hurts their bottom line- I had to really raise hell just to get basic safety items fixed sometimes.

Hire a fleet manager to streamline your company vehicle purchasing and maintenance. You're wasting money by driving these junk vehicles around- hurts brand image and causes accidents because they are unsafe.

There are newer employer reviews for NAPA Auto Parts