NAPA Auto Parts
www.napaonline.com Atlanta, GA 50 to 149 Employees

If you work on the retail side of the automotive parts business, NAPA is one of the better companies to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCompany provides good benefits, offers decent incentives/bonuses and you can learn quite a bit if you're here long enough.

ConsOn the retail side, you will be working a lot of weekends and evenings. Pay increases are few and far between and minimal on the rare occasion when they do happen.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure store employees get the value and recognition they deserve. Look to fill positions internally first before going outside of the company.

High paced, fun and busy,

I worked at NAPA Auto Parts

Pros: Good Company to work for. Great bonus structure. The job… Cons: Politics of business can be overwhelming. Long hours some weeks.… Advice to Senior Management: I decline More

Very Good place to work

I worked at NAPA Auto Parts full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good management, deep inventory! Nice location Cons: Communication. Product mix at my location could have been… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to counter person advice on lines to stock more… More
There are newer reviews on NAPA Auto Parts.

Worked for NAPA Auto Parts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NAPA Auto Parts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NAPA Auto Parts CEO Thomas Gallagher. All reviews posted anonymously by NAPA Auto Parts employees.