NAPA Auto Parts
www.napaonline.com Atlanta, GA 50 to 149 Employees

Good and getting better.

IT Administrator (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at NAPA Auto Parts full-time for more than a year

ProsPersonally, I had an awesome manger who leads by example. I've was exposed to new technology and was been given the keys to kingdom of growing opportunity. My hours were flexible and was an asset to the GPC team. Benefits are on par with any other Fotune X company. Training programs for career advancement are promoted. Again personally my manager strived for an equal work/life balance.

ConsThere still isn't an official remote/work-from-home policy. My guess is the C-level executives don't trust their employees. Salaries are below the national average for most, if not all, technology positions. Depending on the team and manager, your employment experince for GPC can be a nightmare. Some managers severely micro-manage their teams and clock-count every second they're in or out of the office. There's also a bit of red tape getting the tools needed to complete job tasks, even if its in the best interest of the company. Remember the training I mentioned in the Pro's? Actually getting a signature for said training is next to impossible.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork from home policy; get on it or people will look for positions elsewhere. Get the taining quotes signed so the employees can stay at the top of their class. Don't be afraid to cut people if they're not pulling their weight.

Great Job

I have been working at NAPA Auto Parts full-time

Pros: Great and very loyal customers Cons: no negative comments from any customer Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If you want a job work here but if you want a career go elsewhere.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at NAPA Auto Parts full-time

Pros: Pay is just above average with annual raises. Good… Cons: Politics is a big role. Management only listens to what they want to hear. Traditional company that needs to change with the times.… Advice to Senior Management: Value your employees and listen to the suggestions to improve the processes. Train your employees on the latest software and technology and allow them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on NAPA Auto Parts.

Worked for NAPA Auto Parts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NAPA Auto Parts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NAPA Auto Parts CEO Thomas Gallagher. All reviews posted anonymously by NAPA Auto Parts employees.