Deliver parts to garages and many other duties around the store

Current Employee - Parts Driver  in  Uniontown, PA
Current Employee - Parts Driver in Uniontown, PA

I have been working at NAPA Auto Parts

Pros

I really like my boss so it makes the job alot easier for me, I am a recent college grad and have worked this position through most of my college years. Good job for a flexible schedule, no midnight shifts, and a laid back work enviroment. Morale is high because everybody gets along, but its also because we have a very efficient and fair manager. He is very accomodating if you need time off, and is happy if you return the favor with working hard without being told to do so.

Cons

You will be asked to do much more than just deliver; cleaning, stocking, class returns, recieving orders, inventory, battery cores, is just a few of the things you will be asked to do for the same $7.50/hr you would get paid to drive around and drop off parts. There is also no benefits in this position which is a major downfall since you are constantly lifting heavy items.

pay a little more than the usual rate just to keep good help, although low man, efficiency in this position is essential for a successful operation.

Other Reviews for NAPA Auto Parts

If you work on the retail side of the automotive parts business, NAPA is one of the better companies to work for.

I worked at NAPA Auto Parts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Company provides good benefits, offers decent incentives/bonuses and you can learn quite a bit if you're here long enough.

Cons

On the retail side, you will be working a lot of weekends and evenings. Pay increases are few and far between and minimal on the rare occasion when they do happen.

Make sure store employees get the value and recognition they deserve. Look to fill positions internally first before going outside of the company.

High paced, fun and busy,

I worked at NAPA Auto Parts

Pros

Good Company to work for. Great bonus structure. The job is challenging in a good way.

Cons

Politics of business can be overwhelming. Long hours some weeks. Job can be stressful, customers can be a bit rude.

I decline

There are newer employer reviews for NAPA Auto Parts.

Worked for NAPA Auto Parts? Contribute to the Community!