There are newer employer reviews for NAPA Auto Parts

it has been good, i enjoy the people i work with.

Current Employee - Coutermen in Emmett, ID
Current Employee - Coutermen in Emmett, ID

I have been working at NAPA Auto Parts full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I is a good place to work for a young person to start out and build so people skill and work ethics ..

Cons

If you plan on making money working in the store is not the place to do it even tho it is pretty laid back , you have to work into a better position and the store is not the place to

160 Other Employee Reviews for NAPA Auto Parts (View Most Recent)

Politics, politics

Former Employee - Operations Manager in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Operations Manager in Louisville, KY

I worked at NAPA Auto Parts full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Fun environment, benefits, good coworkers, advancement if you don't mind moving, always doing something different

Cons

Too political, low base salary, weekends, little recognition for good work, elitist mentality of upper management

Put people in jobs that they are good at and fit their career path. Don't put people in positions to put a bandaid on it.

I use to work in the warehouse for NAPA Auto Parts for one and half years.

Former Employee - Stockroom Associate in Kent, WA
    Former Employee - Stockroom Associate in Kent, WA

I worked at NAPA Auto Parts part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Can easily make friends. It is also a great experience for young people to gain if you're looking for a first job or so.

Cons

Though you can easily make friends at Napa, you can easily make enemies as well. This company is built on a buddy system. I was a part time worker there and was working tirelessly to achieve full-time. They promised me that I'll be promoted to full-time and had even interviewed me for it. Instead, they gave the full-time position to another person who was already working full-time. Tell me that this isn't messed up. I have friends that are still working there as part-times for more than 3+years and has yet to be promoted to full-time. This company is shady and I'm glad that I'm not working there anymore.

Value your employees. Know that they work hard and they have mouths to feed just like you do. If you want them to do favors as far as working extra hours on the weekend, learn how to give them favors back by promoting them to full-time. Stop giving full-time positions to those who are already holding a full-time position. More importantly, stop being so biased when it comes to promotions. Treat your employees with respect and you'll get your's.

There are newer employer reviews for NAPA Auto Parts