There are newer employer reviews for NASDAQ OMX Group

Was very satisfied with my position at NASDAQ OMX

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  New York, NY
Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in New York, NY

I worked at NASDAQ OMX Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The work environment was very pleasant, the work load was always very steadily busy, location of office was a great commute for me, management team was very nice to work with, it was great work experience for me

Cons

budget cuts cost me my job or I would still be there, I would work for NASDAQ at any given moment, it was great work experience for me

84 Other Employee Reviews for NASDAQ OMX Group (View Most Recent)

Anonymous

I worked at NASDAQ OMX Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Had a wonderful experience working wih peers and management. it was a great experience learning about the working of the stock market and its rules.

Cons

None that i could think of.

None.

Quality work, low recognition, bad judgment, understaffed, management backfighting

I have been working at NASDAQ OMX Group as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Brand recognition, intense work environment, never a dull moment. Learn a lot on your own.

Cons

Poor management decision making, understaffed, cutting to the bone, overworked, no training. Cost cutters celebrated but the negative impact on quality will be noticed and likely blamed elsewhere. No training. Bottom line is king. The best and brightest not promoted. Favoritism rules. Across the board dissatisfaction and people trying to leave.

Find out what's going on below you. Your decision making is so clouded by cost cutting that you are increasingly jeopardizing quality over low cost. Will have a real impact when the problems become so big it can't be ignored and clients will notice - p.s., they already have....

There are newer employer reviews for NASDAQ OMX Group

Worked for NASDAQ OMX Group? Contribute to the Community!