NASDAQ OMX Group
www.nasdaqomx.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

it's a nice place to launch a career in finance but you'll have to move on for 'real' success

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNasdaq OMX has quite a bit of dedicated, bright and interesting employees. Morale is pretty good even through trying times for the financial sector. If you're good at what you do, job security is almost guaranteed.

ConsFormer management was far more cerebral. The company seems to be more interesting in acquiring companies than perfecting its existing organization. Managers don't seem particularly dedicated or concerned about developing talent or career mobility for better employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart to invest more in the employees. Ensure that there is more consistency across departments in the ways that workers are treated, evaluated and compensated.

Excellent people, team culture

I have been working at NASDAQ OMX Group full-time

Pros: Nasdaq has some fantastic dedicated people working hard and sincerely. It's a very team oriented culture and people tend to pull their… Cons: Under-market compensation and slow forward career path. The company is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nasdaq OMX was an innovating, exciting place to work for

Systems Reliability Engineer (Former Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I worked at NASDAQ OMX Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Easy company to work for, always had opportunities to grow within… Cons: Very difficult to keep work-life balance as it was run… More
There are newer reviews on NASDAQ OMX Group.

Worked for NASDAQ OMX Group? Contribute to the Community!

NASDAQ OMX Group – Why Work for Us?

Watch a Short Video about our Company A Global Market Leader The NASDAQ OMX Group owns and operates 26 markets, 3 clearing houses, and 5 central securities depositories, spanning six continents--making us the world’s… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Reviews by Company

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NASDAQ OMX Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NASDAQ OMX Group CEO Bob Greifeld. All reviews posted anonymously by NASDAQ OMX Group employees.