NBC
www.nbc.com New York, NY 50 to 149 Employees

Only an intern but...

Intern (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsI was only an intern but I genuinely loved working at NBC. Overall it was a great company and I really learned a lot about myself and what I want to pursue as a career. I was in NBC Sports so I don't know if this is for everywhere but in my department they offered meet and greets with executives from all sorts of departments so you could hear how they got where they are. This was how I decided I want to go to law school and I wouldn't have known that without their help!

ConsI do wish I got to do more hands-on projects... but at the same time I wouldn't have learned the industry as well without the "mundane" tasks I was assigned. I only sat in on one phone call and it would have been better to have been able to sit in on more meetings or conferences.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow interns into more aspects of day to day tasks. Shadow days maybe?

Excellent Place to Work

Editor (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at NBC full-time

Pros: Smart people stay here forever until the HR decides that you are going to get a package. They have excellent… Cons: People are let go without cause. This is a very… Advice to Senior Management: Stop giving so much responsibility to interns. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great learning experience!

Sports Department Intern (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at NBC as an intern for less than a year

Pros: People at NBC Chicago are extremely friendly, work hard, and… Cons: Upper management didn't do the best job when it came… More
There are newer reviews on NBC.

Worked for NBC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NBC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NBC CEO Robert (Bob) Greenblatt. All reviews posted anonymously by NBC employees.